Business Development Representative
Endeavor Marketing Group is always looking for hungry individuals to join its Business Development department. If you have a passion for marketing and great interpersonal skills, come and apply to join a family environment that will nurture your sales career.
Department: Business Development
Project Location(s): Los Angeles CA and Dallas TX
Education: Bachelors Degree
Compensation: 24k per annum + Bonus
“The Business Development Representative (BDR) sells a subset of the firm’s product and services offering to small and medium sized prospects. The BDR may have a secondary focus on penetrating certain assigned customers with significant growth opportunity, as assigned by management. ”
- Acquires new customers from an assigned geography, and/or a set of product categories.
- Leads all aspects of the sales process, while calling upon other company sales resources to assist in solution development, proposal delivery, and implementation, as needed or as directed by management.
- Sells a subset of company products and services to assigned opportunities.
- Refers opportunities for growth in products and services to other company sales resources as appropriate.
- Manages new customers’ implementation by directing company implementation resources and by managing customers’ expectations and satisfaction with the implementation process.
- Ensures a seamless transition of customer responsibility to the Account Manager following a successful implementation.
- Assist other sales and services resources when called upon by the Field Sales Manager.
- Excellent command of language with strong telephone and interpersonal skills.
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Strong organization and follow-through skills required.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet quotas.
- Ability to research, assess and access resources.
- Strong computer skills and Internet familiarity.
- Strong writing skills.