Sr. Brand Publicist
Endeavor Marketing Group is always looking for talented people to become part of its growing team. We realize that creativity and efficiency can be fostered in a fun, no boundaries environment. So if you have the acumen and the passion to work with some of the most innovative as well as biggest companies in the world, join in!
Department: Public Relations
Project Location(s): Los Angeles CA and Dallas TX
Education: Bachelors Degree
Compensation: 40k per annum
“The Sr Publicist facilitates media relations and public relations activities for assigned lifestyle brands.”
- Create and distribute news releases and highlight sheets to proactively promote editorial content for brands and digital media.
- Leverage current industry events and trends to create opportunities that increase visibility of editorials.
- Develop and implement strategic plans to increase consumer and trade awareness of Endeavor clients.
- Develop public relations strategies that yield results that can be leveraged for marketing and sales purposes.
- Perform on-going outreach to develop and strengthen relationships with consumer print and broadcast media contacts as well as trade contacts.
- Respond to media inquiries in a timely manner. Provide editorial copy, images and/or coordinates interviews.
- Excellent command of language with strong telephone and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create press material and interact effectively with internal and external contacts.
- Strong organization and follow-through skills required.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to research, assess and access resources.
- Strong computer skills and Internet familiarity.
- Strong writing skills.
- Ability to think creatively about brand content regardless of platform.
- Understanding of key databases such as Cision, Burrelles, etc.