Sr. Brand Publicist
Endeavor Marketing Group is always looking for talented people to become part of its growing team. We realize that creativity and efficiency can be fostered in a fun, no boundaries environment. So if you have the acumen and the passion to work with some of the most innovative as well as biggest companies in the world, join in!
“The Sr Publicist facilitates media relations and public relations activities for assigned lifestyle brands.”
- Create and distribute news releases and highlight sheets to proactively promote editorial content for brands and digital media.
- Leverage current industry events and trends to create opportunities that increase visibility of editorials.
- Develop and implement strategic plans to increase consumer and trade awareness of Endeavor clients.
- Develop public relations strategies that yield results that can be leveraged for marketing and sales purposes.
- Perform on-going outreach to develop and strengthen relationships with consumer print and broadcast media contacts as well as trade contacts.
- Respond to media inquiries in a timely manner. Provide editorial copy, images and/or coordinates interviews.
- Excellent command of language with strong telephone and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create press material and interact effectively with internal and external contacts.
- Strong organization and follow-through skills required.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to research, assess and access resources.
- Strong computer skills and Internet familiarity.
- Strong writing skills.
- Ability to think creatively about brand content regardless of platform.
- Understanding of key databases such as Cision, Burrelles, etc.